I felt in love with old town of Prague and the best spot there was Charles Bridge. I kept on wandering on the bridge to check out those half-broken statues, to enjoy the free artists and musicians, and to give my time for the stunning sunsets and early nights there. Those chic shadows created in the late day moments inspired me a look of only black & red…
I love the simple items and classic colors, and also I found them in the super reasonable prices (except the bag suggestions). My idea of this style-makeup is to keep black-elegant, feminline but also playful and full of modern-girls’ confidence.
- Black Jacket: Zara Tailored Jacket. Unfortunately it was sold out already, well, I believe every one of you has already one or two, or are planning to have this must-have item in the coming season!
- Black Dress: I love this cutting with the deep-V design from New Look, Black Pleated Pinafore Dress. The effortless way to show your confidence. This sexy look is definitely a plus on top of your elegance.
- Black Sandals: To wander around in a new city, it would be smart to choose the heels which are thicker and feet-friendly. Kenneth Cole Victoria Strappy Lace Up, a playful idea on the feet with latest scrappy twist trend.
- Black Sunglasses: Black Round Frame plus Metallic Arms sunglasses from ROMWE is nice, and also super cute with its sale price.
- Black Choker: Let’s continue the trend and the chicness. Sweet Romance Black Velvet Choker Necklace is just that nice to fill the emptiness.
- Red Lip: Yes, we starts some colors now! The best pairing to the black, YSL Le Rough, the classic red is more than enough than any more decoration for this whole style. And, the limited edition would be a plus.
- Jewellery: Daisy Hinged Idiom Bangle, and Tickle the Ivories Bangle. Black, white and golden, the simple round bracelets from Kate Spade won’t be wrong. Love Thorn Crystal Spike Asymmetric Ring from Jommi Lim, would be the only small light-up I choose for the fingers.
Match to my trip: My sunset collection cross the continents!