Here you are some of my sunsets collection in late springs of Paris and summer of Sydney. It was nice in those two cities when I was there while sometimes when the sunset turned into its most amazing moments, I missed the warm clothes a bit. Here you are the warm while active style-makeups for a perfect sunset time there.
A clean style for active-day and even some sports
Pack my sportswear, water tank and backpack, I go for city-workout!
- Leggings: I picked up two sets of leggings from Topshop Ivy Park and NIKE Women’s Training, for a spontaneous mood of going all-black or chic colourful printings.
- Shoes: To climb Eiffel Tower in Paris or tourist-jogging a bit on Sydney Harbour Bridge, would be totally fine with a sneaker like Adidas Originals LA Sneakers, well, I also love NIKE Free TR5 Flyknit to be light and to feel well in a faster-heartbeat movement.
- Sports bra: I just cannot get rid of Ivy Park recently for it’s all-black chic style. The V-back Mesh Insert Bra is really cool to match with all black-to-grey outfits. Another recommendation is one of the most wearable and washable sports bras I have now, NIKE Pro Classic printed stretch-jersy sports bra is super easy for a style-makeup with medium-to-high support!
- Hat: Just a slice of cool and warm in case the afternoon grows too old and the wind grows too strong. Ribbed Logo Beanie by Ivy Park, again!
- Jacket: Let’s go leather! Anine Bing Cropped Moto Jacket has the simplest touch of leather shape while keep you in style.
- Water bottle: It was so fun that I discovered ban.do Work It Out Water Bottle to kick my ass all the time!
- Bag: Yes, put everything in a bag and it is better to be light and easy-wash like Herschel Supply Co Packable Backpack.
Match to my trip: My sunset collection cross the continents!