One of the best and the easiest category of travel-wear is sportswear, and I’m excited to see sportswear is becoming a trend, including the back-trend of sport shoes and bomber jackets! I picked up some from the major sports brands for who is planning a similar crazy adventure like me.
To talk about sportswear, I prefer cool all black, chic printings and sharp color, while before all those preference, the first criteria is comfortable and functional. That’s why I tend to select sports brands and consider what they can promise me.
(From left up)
- Bomber jacket: Warm, light without adding bulk plus fashionable element nowadays are the key reasons I’m considering it. BOMBER JACKET BLACK from Adidas is the perfect wind-protection for a skydiving or a 50-meter bungy jump and also the tight-design around the waist can promise a non-embrassing moment of clothes-fly-up 😀
- Sports bra: The sky/sea printed bra and sexy striped back-design are the highlight of your upper-body under the jacket and also the perfect match to your blue sports shoes. Lululemon Energy Bra (H2O) is water-friendly medium-sport bra, which gives a chance for me to touch the pond and get half-wet while doing a bungy jump. Coming back to the traditional design, Adidas Trefoil Bra Top has a higher round neck-design with a tight-fit design but probably lower support. It basically covers half upper-body, so if it’s not too cold, a solo show on you would be fine with that.
- Legging: I love Underarmour’s Alpha Printed Legging. It’s ultra-tight like your second-skin while I feel cooler when wearing it. It’s light and keeps you dry. Imagining you are tighten by jumping suits or parachute when doing those sky activities, I don’t really expect to wear shorts to keep my inner-legs exposed.
- Sports shoes: I like my Nike Free Rn FLYKNIT which is super light and soft! It supports the dynamic movements which I feel comfortable in the function trainings. Another recommending pair is Nike Juvenate Floral Print Trainers.
- Water bottle: Going around and screaming hard? Afterwards, we do need a bottle of water to energy up and cool down. H2Om Waterbottle from Lulumelon has the matched color with all wearings and also all the sky activities!
Match to my trip: Yes! I need crazy adventure!